In this very competitive climate, many companies are seeking ways to connect with customers in ways that add value. Mobile and wireless computing have become key focal points to attract and retain customers.
Review this Article titled “Delta Named Top Tech-Friendly U.S. Airline”, located here.
Use Internet or Strayer Library to search articles on wireless and mobile technologies as well as the application in business. Select one (1) company other than Delta which uses mobile and wireless technology.
Write a four to six (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Define wireless technologies and mobile technologies. Next, determine at least three (3) ways which companies or organizations utilize such technologies to improve business efficiency.
- Determine the wireless technologies and mobile technologies that Delta has implemented. Next, evaluate the level of efficiency of the technology implementation. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the overall manner in which the company that you selected from your research implements organizational systems, wireless technologies, and mobile technologies. Next, evaluate the level of efficiency of such implementation within the selected company. Provide rationale for your response.
- Give your opinion as to which company (i.e., Delta or the selected company from your research) is using the mobile and wireless technologies more strategically. Justify your response.
- Determine the operational and enterprise systems that support wireless and mobile technologies for each company. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.