Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Integrating offline and online marketing techniques can be challenging, especially for businesses that traditionally have always used offline methods.
Research and identify the challenges that businesses face when they attempt to integrate marketing efforts and methods (use offline and online methods concurrently). Using the information you found, answer the following questions:
- What are the specific challenges that businesses face when they attempt to integrate offline and online marketing methods?
- What is the impact of digital media on e-business marketing efforts?
- What possible solutions can you suggest to address the challenges that businesses face?
- Based on your research, what ideas do you have for integrating marketing efforts?
- Why do you believe your suggestions would be effective?
Unit 1 – Individual Project
Deliverable Length: Word document of 4–5 pages (excluding references and cover page)
You have been asked to develop a new E-Business Plan for a local company that seeks to offer its products for sale online. The retail company can be your choice of either a hypothetical example or an existing company.
The document should be in the following format using Microsoft Word:
- E-Business Plan
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of contents (TOC)
- Use auto-generated TOC
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC before submitting your project.
- Section headings (Create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as the content, except for sections listed under new content below.)
- Title page
Each week, you will add a section to this E-Business Plan and submit it for grading. Be sure that you support your information each week with scholarly sources and that you cite each source both in the text and in the references using APA format.
The following are the sections that will be submitted:
- Enterprise Marketing Management Plan (Week 1 IP)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Process Plan (Week 2 IP)
- Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan (Week 3 IP)
- Search Engine Optimization Plan (Week 4 IP)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Plan (Week 5 IP)
For this week, create an Enterprise Marketing Management Plan of 4–5 pages that includes the following:
- Describe your case study business, including the product or service that it is selling online.
- Describe the offline marketing methods that are currently used.
- Describe the proposed online marketing methods and justify each method.
- Describe how the case study business will integrate marketing methods.
Name the document “yourname_DMKT305_IP1.doc.”