*National Indigenous Television (NITV) is part of the SBS family of free-to-air channels broadcasting across Australia providing a nationwide Indigenous television service via cable, satellite and terrestrial transmission means and selected online audio visual content. The content for these services is primarily commissioned or acquired from the Indigenous production sector.
NITV: Personal Reflection and Analysis:
Personal reflection and analysis of the issues raised through NITV programs.
- Watch a news program and one other program scheduled on NITV, Chanel 34, (free to air)
- Read the web page for NITV focusing on the background and team members.
- Reflect on your own personal feelings about the issues raised, the way the issues are raised and how the issues are presented in both programs watched.
- Write a personal reflection and analysis, which stories your journey. This is not a description of what you have watched.
Length and/or format: 1000 Words
Purpose: This assignment is designed for you to reflect upon Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories and voices presented through a contemporary Indigenous medium and space.
For a custom paper to the above topic, place your Order Now!!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers