For a country and an occupational health issues of your choice, for example, MSDs; Mental health; Occupational Asthma, analyse and synthesize the current literature on recent changes in demography, industrial structure and labour market and their potential impact on the health of workers.
Produce and evidence based occupational health intervention Strategy suitable for your chosen occupational health issues.
Intending Learning Outcomes:
1. Critically evaluate social, demographic and industrial influences on occupational safety and health and wellbeing.
2. Access and interprete relevant injury and ill-health data to make recommendations for prioritisation of intervention.
3. Make judgement s on alternative strategies to manage workplace safety and health risks.
4. Formulate and communicate intervention strategies addressing workplace health and safety risks.
1. Communication -written presentation
2. Application of numeracy -interpretation of statistical information.
3. Analytical and evaluative skills both in word and data based information.
4. Presentation and reporting writing skills including usage of associated IT, linking Excel and word in presentation of reports…………..
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers