Your assessment for this module is the submission of an individual portfolio.
To fulfil the portfolio requirements you must complete the tasks below and the additional ones given throughout the year.
The portfolio must be divided up into sections:
Managing a Project
Provide a 1,000 word overview of the Prince 2 Project management methodology.
Select FIVE of the PMBOK knowledge areas which you consider to be the most important and in 500 words critically appraise how they add value to project management methodology.
Using the information provided throughout the module provide a 1,000 word analysis of an Engineering Management Project, which includes the successes and failures within the project and any lessons learned from the project.
The portfolio should contain:
- A portfolio checklist
- A portfolio summary at the front
- Contents page
- Page numbers
- Numbered sections
- Clear section headings
- A commentary telling the user what each section or item demonstrates
- Any health and safety information
- Evidence of research, theory / background knowledge
The word limit is 2,500 words (+/-10%). This excludes footnotes but includes quotations. The word count must be printed on the top right hand corner of your work.
For a custom paper on any of the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers