Part A: Research a Question:
select one (1) of the following questions and complete a number of activities based on the usage of ethical and moral principles and theories;
- Review the discussion about whether a corporation can be a moral agent. Assess and then present the arguments for and against. Which argument do you think is the strongest, and why?
- What steps do you think employers should take to deal with the problems and issues of employee drug usage, both in the workplace or in the general society?
- Do journalists have a moral obligation to check the veracity of any claims they make in published or stated forms? Is this obligation more compelling when there is a possibility that the journalists work may harm others or incite a form of discrimination in a community?
- Explain the difference between bribery and gift-giving (whether within a home, society or the work-place). Is bribery morally worrisome? Why or why not?
- Who should be responsible for workers safety? Why? Weigh up the rights and responsibilities of the employer and employee? Which has a higher weighting, and why?
- Using examples explain what is dumping? Does dumping raise any moral issues? What are they? How could some of these issues be overcome?
- Is the homogenization of cultures a moral issue? Using examples to explain why it is or is not an issue?
For a custom-written paper on any of the above questions, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers