This is the course summary to show some exampls of what we will be working onThis course is an in-depth examination of the issues associated with managing contracts. It covers the contract life cycle from contract formation through contract closeout. The student will learn proper contract structure to handle contractor mal-performance and prevent contract litigation. The course includes differences between government and commercial contract management.Course Objectives: 0″ class=”unit-list-style ng-scope”>
- Choose appropriate contract types based on risk and purpose.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of government protocols influencing those who contract with public agencies.
- Describe contract closeout procedures
- Discuss the nature and purpose of contract administration.
- Employ contract formation and contract enforcement and the laws that impact contracting, including contract law, the Uniform Commercial Code, agency law and intellectual property law.
here is what i need below ….
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
- The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.