For this task, you are required to post to all three forums and to reply to other students’ postings (in-text referencing and reference list are required for each forum posting). The three topics for forum discussions are as follows:
- Analyse key factors that have contributed to the changes in life expectancy globally, and within Australia over the last two decades.
- Examine one psychosocial perspective of aging (e.g. active living, the social aspect of aging, social connections, loneliness, withdrawing from society, etc.).
- Investigate care services in Australia that nurses, families, and older people can use to address this psychosocial issue.
Forum 1: Analyse key factors that have contributed to the changes in life expectancy globally and within Australia over the last two decades. (300-350 words) (Forum 1 postings due date: 8/11/2021)
Forum 2: Examine one psychosocial perspective of aging (e.g. active living, the social aspect of aging, social connections, loneliness, withdrawing from the society, etc. (300-350 words) (Forum 2 postings due date: 15/11/2021)
Forum 3: Investigate the availability of care services in Australia that will assist nurses, families, and older people can use to address this psychosocial issue (300-350 words) (Forum 3 postings due date: 22/11/2021)
- You are required to post in each forum, and also to reply to other students’ posts by the due date. Please save all three forum postings and replies into a word document.
- Each student must participate in these discussions as they are a core component of Assessment Task 1 and you will not be able to submit your Assessment 1 until you have completed the forum discussions.
- After all three forum discussions, each student has to complete a report based on the three forum discussions. Please copy and paste all the three forum posts and replies (if other students comment or reply to your post, you can adjust/edit your post).
- You have to complete your report using essay format, save it in a word document and submit your assessment 1 on the due date.
- Make sure you appropriately reference your work using in-text references to support any statement of fact.
- Write sentences in full (do not use dot points).
- Include a reference list on a separate page at the end of the report
- N.B Introduction and conclusion sections are NOT required for this assessment.
- The reference list is excluded from the word count.