103163 New Media and Social Media
Assessment one: Case study (Essay)
Word count: 3,000 words
Due date: Week 7
- Introduce the campaign: What social or environmental problem or concern is the campaign about?
- What is their objective? (What specific change does the campaign advocate? What needs to change?)
- Describe the campaign’s current new media strategy. How is the campaign currently using new media? (website/s, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Messaging, Smartphone apps and other mobile technology, YouTube, Flickr, Linked In, Foursquare, etc). Screenshots and other graphics will be useful to illustrate the campaign.
- What theoretical ideas about social change inform this campaign?
- What impact does this strategy appear to be having? (Is it effectively achieving the campaign objective? Is it likely to?)
- Analyse how the social action group or campaign you examine actively involves community members in democratic ways and suggest how they might more actively engage citizens.
|Assessment criteria||Unsatis-factory||Pass||Credit||Distinction||High Distinction|
|Clarity in describing the objectives and nature of the chosen social change campaign|
|Level of conceptual understanding about the nature of new media that is utilized in the chosen campaign|
|Level of analysis of theoretical ideas about social change that relate to the campaign|
|Quality of critical discussion about theories and practices of citizen engagement and popular education that may relate to the campaign|
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers