After having been in the role of UNDP’s CEO since 2009 you are keen to better understand the various institutional logics that are operating in the area of global sustainability. Prior to that time, a lot of the charitable work done in this area was motivated by religion, but you have witnessed a gradual shift towards the embrace of more business-like approaches. Informed by the readings on ‘Institutional Logics’ (e.g. Thornton & Ocasio, 2008) you have decided to make an analysis of the various institutional logics that exist in the area of global sustainability. You are particularly struck by the juxtaposition between the �market logic� and the �logic of religion�.
In your analysis make sure to provide:
1) A theoretical explanation of institutional logics:
a. The values and practices that govern each logic.
b. How the two logics are interacting, e.g. competing or blending etc.
2) Real life examples that will help you exemplify your theoretical argument
For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professional writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers